Birthday Countdown

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, January 5, 2008

End of Day 1!

Update time again. The girls are still on their CPAPs. Collin is off of everything breathing related. Both Collin and Bailey are taking feeds in their tummies. Anniston has had a rough day. She has been uncomfortable but doing OK. She has cried a fair amount. Hopefully she will be able to get some good sleep tonight. I got to spend several minutes with both Collin and Anniston while they were awake and looking at me. What a blessing! It is so awesome to see them open their eyes and just stare. You have to wonder just what their little minds are thinking at this point. Our nurse Cathy has helped us get our blankets under Collin and Anniston. We will work on sneaking one under Bailey a little later hopefully. Kristy went off the mag at around noon today. She spent a lot of the afternoon in some significant pain. She was able to get some pain meds and some needed rest. She is feeling much better this evening. We've enjoyed visits many visits today! Hopefully tomorrow Kristy will be feeling better and be able to be up and around a lot more. Thanks for your prayers, visits, calls and blog comments!

Enjoy the baby photos. Sorry about the rotation issue with two of them. Post me a fix if you know how I can rotate these on the blogsite.

JKABC

9 comments:

Sarah said...

Jason and Kristy you kids are absolutely beautiful!! I just can't stand it. I tear up everytime I think about all of you guys. What a blessing they are all doing so well AND get to snuggle with their own blankies. :)

To rotate my pictures I have to first rotate them when they are saved on my computer before I upload them to our blog. (I have to to that by right clicking and and clicking on rotate clockwise) If that makes sense. That is the only thing I can think of.

They are so cute!

The Moore Family said...

Congratulations! I am so excited to get to meet your new little ones! I will try to come up tomorrow, hopefully you will be up for visitors. What an amazing miracle! You guys are going to be great parents!

rockoutwithourcoxout said...

Hey Kristy and Jason,

Your babies are so wonderful! I'm sorry you had a painful day today Kristy and will be praying for a quick recovery. I tryed to call today but for some reason your cell didn't take my call. Please let me know when Brian and I can make a short trip to the hospital to see the babies and bring Jason and you a meal.
We are praying for you and your beautiful family.

love you,
Erin, Brian and Carson Cox

Anonymous said...

Jason, Kristy, Collin, Anniston & Bailey,

We love you guys and have missed you today. You're constantly on our hearts and in our prayers. We showed Owen the pictures of Bailey and Anniston. He thinks they're both cute. And, he can't wait to show Collin how to throw a ball.

I (Kevin) couldn't make it up tonight. So sorry. But, Kelly will be up tomorrow.

Keep taking it one day at a time. We're with you.

Anonymous said...

Hey Bums-

Good to see ALL of you today. :) We are so in awe of God's creation of Collin, Anniston and Bailey. They are beautiful. We are praying for rest tonight, recovery tomorrow, and strength for those little guys in the days to come.

Much love,

Codys

Anonymous said...

O Jason, Im so happy you posted the pictures..The babies are so cute, I wish I could see them...I promise as soon as Im healthy I will be up to visit....I hope Kristy's night is better than her day! I will be continuing to keep each one of you in my prayers..Keep the pictures coming...:-) Jeni

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! From the Thompson's in Northern Minnesota.
The babies are beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Jason and Kristy-
They are all three so perfectly beautiful. I was reading my mom an update on the blog and could not finish because I was crying in happiness. We love you all and cannot wait until the day we get to meet those 3 awesome miracles!! Love you all,
Chancelor&Angela

The Shaffer's said...

It is so awesome the babies are doing so well! Praise God!! We got to chat with the proud grandparents in church this morning. They are already proudly presenting a photo album upon request. We are so happy that everything is going so well!