Birthday Countdown

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Tuesday

Hello all. The babies are doing fine. The girls are working on nursing. They are both doing better and better with it. Anniston has been having some Bradys lately. Bailey has been having some feed residuals. Nothing to be too concerned about for either of them; they should outgrow these issues. Collin is still on his cannula. They are talking about taking him off of it tomorrow to see how he does. The doctors seem to think he is struggling with some reflux issues (can see him sort of coughing during his feeds). They think he will outgrow this issue as well. Collin took a big step today--he moved to a big boy bed! We have to see if he can maintain his temperature, otherwise he will have to go back to the isolette. That's all for now. It's care time for the kiddos!

JKABC

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope Collin's big boy bed is still close to his sisters. He is doing so well. I am guessing his weight went to the desired amount to make this change. I hope everyone continues to do great. I love you GeGe

Anonymous said...

A big boy bed, YIPEEEE! Now you and Kristy can snuggle real close to him, well closer than you would in an isollete. Kevin and I would lay our heads down right next to Owen. I am so glad the girls are doing well. Sounds like each one has a premie issue, but all of those things like you said will get better. Owen dealt with them all and he is doing great! Well you all see that!!! Love you guys.

Love,
Kelly and boys

Anonymous said...

Please give my new little nieces and nephew my love until I get to see them sometime this Saturday. We've been sick too long! I've seen all the pictures and read all the updates and I've gotten alot of sweet impressions of them from GeGe. She's phoned me often. I love you both and you've obviously done very well! I can't wait to see the little masterpieces.

Hello from the boys, Jeffrey especially is very proud of his new baby cousins. He has shared the news with the whole children's ministry and the kids at school.
Baby Josiah is SWEET and is also doing very well. I love my boys and it's fun being a mom of so many "little monkey men"!

In Christ, In Awe, In Love,
Sharon