Birthday Countdown

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, December 21, 2007

Hey everyone!

I hope everyone is enjoying their last day of work before your long weekend starts. Jason started his vacation a couple of days ago and has finally been able to get out to finish up some last minute shopping. He has definitely been busy at home with me, along with household chores, & other small projects that need to be done before the babies come. We are so looking forward to that day and it seems to be just around the corner. I still can't believe we will be parents of three. It will become more real when we are able to see them being held by the doctors in front of us on the day of the surgery. I can only imagine how overwhelming that moment will be (definitely in a good way) and I look forward to taking it all in and sharing that moment with my husband and, soon after, with friends & family.

I just wanted to give you all an update since we have been home from the hospital. The contractions have subsided. It seems as though, so far, the adjustments to my terbutaline pump have proven helpful in the evenings when I usually have my flare ups. With Jason at home, it has made a world of difference for me. I love having him home. He has been very patient and very helpful.

We had an appointment this morning. They just did a biophysical profile on all of them just like the one they did last week. All of them have never failed to amaze us. Anniston seemed to be the star performer today. She received all of her points within about 10 minutes (each baby is given 30 minutes). Collin was next in line. We had to wait on him to show us that he was working on his breathing. He came through. Bailey, on the other hand, was a sleeping head this morning and was content to just let her mama do her breathing for her. No need to practice at that moment and that is fine. She was still tired from being the star performer from the last biophysical profile. I have had a bit of a runny nose the last couple of days so last night I decided to take a benedryl to help me sleep through the night. I think it may have had a little bit of an effect on Bailey today. Maybe not but she is still doing great and it isn't a concern right now. It has still been early to do the biophysical profiles so for them to be scoring as well as they have is a great thing. We will have another BPP this coming Wednesday. We will let you know how they do and we'll keep you updated on things as they come.

Thanks for all of your prayers and also for all of they meals, encouragement, etc....

Have a great Christmas holiday.

Kristy, Jason, Collin, Bailey & Anniston

No comments: