Birthday Countdown

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, November 30, 2007

Quick update: We've had only one instance of being over the contraction threshold in the last several days. A little extra terbutaline and that was under control. Our friend Kelly Carr came over last night and took some pictures of Kristy (and the belly) and I. Hopefully we can move some of those out to this blog this weekend. Today is the last day of week 26. Tomorrow starts week 27! Praise the Lord for bringing us this far!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brian and I continue to pray for you. I wish we were closer so I could come visit and help out. I guess prayers are all we can do for you :-) I can't wait to see your clan! We will definitely have a fun time watching all our kids play when we are able to have vacation together again!
Hang in there Kristy! Lots of crossword puzzles and soaps huh? Great job keeping up with everything Jason! Sounds like you two are doing well.
Talk to you again soon.
Liz, Brian, Owen, & Reed