Birthday Countdown

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Hello all. It's Jason again. I just wanted to give a brief update. The last week or so has been fairly uneventful (as far as scary stuff). The contractions have been kept under control. We have a routine appointment today.
I got to feel little Collin moving for the first time last night. He is positioned lower in Kristy's tummy so it has been a bit more challenging to feel him move. The kids normally get a story read to them each night. No visible responses yet, so I guess they are OK with it.
I did want to convey our gratitude for those who have been bringing meals and helping keep our place clean. If I had to come home and cook a real meal every night, I would be completely frazzled.
With Tim & Kathy's help, we have managed to get the border up in the nursery. The bedding also came in yesterday! On a more mundane note, I was able to finish up the guest bathroom tiling project last night. We now have two operational bathrooms again.
We are in the midst of week 26 and things seem to be going as well as we can hope for right now. Praise God! Thanks for your continued prayers.

No comments: