Birthday Countdown

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, December 11, 2008

WALKING!!!!!!!

Well, it is bittersweet but our little Anniston is walking. She has been building up for the past week or so and now she gets to the edge of things and just keeps walking. I almost cried when I saw her this evening and couldn't wait to tell Daddy when he got home from work. I guess we weren't too shocked because Anniston is just our crazy, energetic, spunky girl. She has been doing one thing and then on to the next. She has been an amazing child to watch. To think she was a preemie, who would have thought?

The kiddos are all doing great. They are feeling well. They had some congestion for a few weeks and are much better now. They play a lot together. I will be sitting in the living room and I will hear giggles and thumps all through the hallway. It is too sweet. They love playing together. They also have their time to themselves. Collin is just content to play by himself if the other two aren't in the room but if they are then he thinks that is great too. Bailey has to have her time to herself. She sometimes likes it when she can just play with something and not have it taken away. Anniston is a mommy's girl and loves to tug on my pant legs. Sometimes she is okay if I am just in the same room and their are some times when she will venture out with one or both of the others and play without me being there.

We have been enjoying the Christmas season. I love decorating and shopping (last year I had to shop on-line). The babies have enjoyed the Christmas tree and the merry-go-round their Great Grandma Thompson gave them. They have also enjoyed a stuffed snowman I have at the fireplace. They love to chew on it and have managed to bite off one of the buttons. Imagine that. We can't wait to see them opening up their presents on Christmas. We have decided they will like the boxes and paper much better this year, however, I think once the present is opened they will enjoy what is inside. They love their toys.

We hope you all are having a wonderful Christmas season. Thanks for all of your continued prayers and encouragement over the past several months.



JKABC

No comments: