Birthday Countdown

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Weekend Update (not the SNL version)

Hello all!  We are just hanging out at home feeding the three hungry mouths.  When you feed them once every three hours and it takes a half an hour to feed each of them, it is amazing how quickly the next feeding time rolls around!  I think we have a schedule worked out for the weekdays so that mom and dad can get some sleep (and dad can get to work).  Thanks grandma Bum for helping us out at the 8 am feed time.

We did take them out yesterday for their first (very brief) walk in the triple stroller!  It was a little cold, but they did fine.

Praise God for taking good care of our family.  Thank you for your continued prayers.  We have a scheduled eye doctor appointment this week.  Other than that, it should be relatively quiet.

JKABC

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kristy its Terry i've beenkeeping track through Trish and this website. I knew in my heart they would be ok. Congratulations they are beautiful now your going to be busy. I've keep you all in my prayers and If you need anything please just let me know I love You Bye Bye

Joy said...

Congrats on having all 3 of them home! Now the real fun begins! The 3 hour feeding schedule is tough, but it does get easier! I'm so happy for your family and look forward to seeing more updates and pictures!